Monday 4 July 2011

Status Quo's Francis Rossi is a Beady Eye fan

Status Quo's Francis Rossi is a Beady Eye fan.

The 'Rocking All Over the World' singer adds he grudgingly features Liam Gallagher's new band, even though he hates the "grumpy" frontman.

Francis said: "I quite like that single they did, I can't remember the name, I didn't want to. I don't want to like him, he's got that sort of face, he's a grumpy sod. But I do like them I have to admit it."

Liam's former band Oasis in their 90s Britpop rivals traditional rock 'n' roll from stigma, famous for Status Quo were compared.

Although Francis Beady eyes, which are included in the rack, bring the light 'and' roller, she admits that she is not with the current rock scene for history and for the Glastonbury line-up has not bothered to check the world famous music festival is "just a gig."

But when asked what he though the line up this year's Glastonbury, the U2, Coldplay and Beyonce Knowles lyrics include 'said: "I don't think about. I don't think about gigs and what the bill is, it's just a gig.

"At my age, current to me is Muse, and they're about 10 years old. If they're not around for 10 years I don't even notice."

No comments:

Post a Comment